Last Revised: September, 2021
Bio-Fence Ltd. (“Bio-Fence”, “we”, “our”) welcomes you (the “User(s)”, or “you”) to our primary website at https://www.bio-fence.com/ (and its subdomains) (the “Site”). We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We aim to be as open and transparent as possible around the information we collect when you visit our Site, including through the use of "Cookies".
2. What are cookies?
How long will Cookies stay on my device?
3. First and third party Cookies
First-party Cookies are Cookies that belong to us and that we place on your device. Third-party Cookies are Cookies that another party, which provides us a service, places on your device through your use of our Site. For example, to administer our Site and for research purposes, we have contracted third-party service providers to track and analyze statistical usage and volume information from our Site Users.
4. Do we track whether users open our emails?
Our emails may contain a single "web beacon pixel" which enables us to verify whether our emails (and any links or advertisements within the email) are opened. We may use this information to determine whether our emails are of interest to Users, to approach Users who do not open our emails and verify whether they wish to continue receiving them and to inform our advertisers in aggregate of the audience size for their advertisements. Please note that such "web beacon pixel" will be deleted once you delete the email from your email account. If you do not wish the "web beacon pixel" to be downloaded to your device at all, please set your email account settings to receive emails from us in plain text rather than HTML.
5. What sort of Cookies does our website use?
Generally, our Cookies perform the following functions:
- • Essential Cookies – those Cookies are essential to navigate around the Site and use its features. For example, they allow us to remember your Cookie preferences and to verify if something is not working properly, so we can fix it quickly.
- • Analytical and Performance Cookies – those Cookies are used to analyze how our Users use our Site and to monitor the Site's performance. For example, we might use performance Cookies to keep track of which pages are frequently visited and from what locations our Users come from. We might also use these Cookies to highlight Site services that we think will be of interest to you based on your usage of the Site. We generally use third party Cookies to perform these services, for example, Google Analytics.
- • Functionality Cookies - those Cookies allow us to operate the Site in accordance with your preferences when browsing the Site. For example, such Cookies save you the trouble of typing in a username every time you access the Site, and recall your customization preferences, such as your preferred text size, fonts, languages and other parts of the Site that are alterable.
Below are certain specific Cookies you can find on our Site:
Tracking Technologies Type Purpose Analytics Cookies First party Tracking Technology Performance Tracking Technologies which are used to collect information regarding how you interact with the content on our Services, attribution purposes (for example, the referral URL), etc. We use the information to compile reports, calculate the revenues due to us and, help us improve the Services and to offer personalized products and content. Facebook Cookies Third party Tracking Technology Social Networking Cookies which enables Facebook to offer the Facebook Products to you and to understand the information they receive about you, including information about your use of other websites and apps, whether or not you are registered or logged in Google Analytics Third party Tracking Technology Performance cookie which is used to collect information about how visitors use our Site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the Site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the Platform, where visitors have come to the Platform from and the pages they visited.
Most devices and browsers will allow you to erase Cookies from your device’s hard drive, block acceptance of Cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. However, if you block or erase Cookies, your experience of the Site may be limited. Please note that unless you block the acceptance of Cookies, the Site will utilize Cookies upon your use of the Site (all unless it is required by applicable law to provide a separate consent to use such Cookies, and in which case we will use such Cookies only after we receive your separate consent to such use and subject to your right to withdraw such consent at any time). If you want to remove previously stored Cookies, you can manually delete the Cookies at any time. However, this will not prevent the Site from placing further Cookies on your device unless and until you adjust your settings as described above.
For detailed instructions regarding the blocking of Cookies, please refer to your browser 'help', 'tool' or 'edit' section or see http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/. Below are links to instructions regarding the blocking of Cookies on commonly used web-browsers:
7. Opting out of performance Cookies
It is possible to opt-out of having your browsing activity within the Site recorded by performance Cookies. Please note that we use Google Analytics as our service providers in order to track Users' activities on the Site, including by use such services' persistent Cookies. Google provides a browser-add on which allows users to opt-out of Google Analytics across all websites, which can be downloaded here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
8. Opting out of target advertising Cookies
Please note that if you want to opt out from receiving targeted advertising, this does not mean that you will receive less advertising when you use our Site, but rather that the advertising you see will not be as customized to your interests. You can visit the Internet Advertising Bureau’s consumer advice site at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices, which will provide you further information, a list of all Cookies that are currently set on your device and instruction on how to opt-out of each of them.
9. Have any Questions?